Project Narrative With the graying of America, the cost of caring for older adults with dementia will rise substantially over the next few decades. Current emphasis in the field is on primary and secondary prevention. This project will study diabetes and hypertension as risk factors for various forms of dementia inducing pathology, as well as the impaired clinical states that precede diagnosed dementia.
|Effective start/end date||9/1/11 → 1/31/23|
- National Institute on Aging: $539,531.00
- National Institute on Aging: $519,889.00
- National Institute on Aging: $513,010.00
- National Institute on Aging: $580,631.00
- National Institute on Aging: $656,164.00
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.