DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Training new leaders is a historical strength in the Vanderbilt program. The Training Program in Environmental Toxicology (T32 ES007028) is now in its 34th year of continuous funding, and a competitive renewal application was reviewed in November 2008 (currently 8 pre-doctoral and 6 postdoctoral positions, priority score 132, anticipated to be funded). Five current or former NIEHS P30 Core Center Grant Directors either trained at Vanderbilt or began faculty careers here.
|Effective start/end date||1/1/01 → 3/31/16|
- Molecular Biology
- Structural Biology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Environmental Science(all)
- Pharmacology (medical)
- Chemical Engineering(all)
- Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology(all)
- Cancer Research
- Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine
- Cell Biology
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.